Southern Mobility and Medical vs. the competition...
DID YOU KNOW??
If you decide to add an option like an upgraded fabric, heat & message, an upgraded seat size, larger batteries, custom colors, etc, you can’t return the product with other companies.
You can with us! Purchase with Confidence whether a standard product or a customized version*.
Our goal is to ensure that you always select the right product for your needs. However, you may occasionally receive a product that doesn't work for you. If you need to return an item, please review our Return Policy below and call or email us to request a return. You can email us at email@example.com or call 1-800-681-8831 to request an RA number. Please include your order number, your name, the date ordered and the item number you are returning.
To keep our online pricing competitive and offer quality service, returns are subject to the following restocking fees:
- A 15% re-stocking fee will be applied to all standard, “warehouse” or non-customized products with product price of $2500 or less (excludes tax). If over $2500, the restocking fee is 20%. All normal return criteria applies.
- We will accept returns for Custom ordered items (most bariatric products, motorized seat lifts, upgraded fabrics, added heat and message option, upgraded seats, colors, batteries, all vehicle lifts, etc.) A 20% re-stocking fee will be applied. All normal return criteria apply.
*Due to certain items' size, uniqueness or price, we cannot accept returns on the following products or other products marked as non-returnable on their product page:
- Power Wheel Chairs: Pace Saver Power Chairs, Karman XO-202 Standing Power Chair
- Lift Chairs: Golden PR-502 Super Wide, Pride LC-358XXL
- Scooters: Drive King Cobra, Drive Cobra, Drive Maverick, EV Rider Vita Monster, EV Rider S8X Aviator, Pride Pursuit XL, EV Rider Royale 3 and 4, Merits Silverado Extreme, EW-52, EW-54, EW-66
Order with safety and responsibility in mind. Our goal is to assist you to find the best solution to your particular needs. We do our very best to recommend products to help improve your ability to be more mobile and active. Please be aware that all products have limitations and specific guidelines for use. When ordering online, per phone, email or in person, please be mindful of the following:
- Please read the manual before using your product.
- Be aware of weight or size limits
- Only use for a product’s recommended use.
- Be aware of limits of what the product is designed to do
- What to avoid when using your product (examples for scooters: rain, snow, standing water, using while sleepy or disoriented, near or on sand, too steep of grade, unsafe ramps, dangerous surfaces, be aware of local traffic rules while in public, etc.)
- If the product is utilized beyond its intended use or beyond its capacity, Southern Mobility cannot be held responsible for damages or injuries occurred.
Products may be returned within 30 calendar days from date of delivery with a Return Authorization (R.A.) number issued by Southern Mobility. Products must be returned at your expense and meet the following conditions:
- An R.A. # must be requested AND the returned item must be received at our Raleigh NC location within 30 calendar days from your delivery date. If shipping, send early enough to avoid missing the deadline date.
- Product must be returned in its original undamaged packaging.
- We will not accept any products that have been in a smoking environment.
- The product must be unused and in brand new condition. Any items that show wear, damages, odors, stains, if missing parts or manuals, etc. will not be accepted for return.
- If the product does not meet our return criteria, it is not Southern Mobility's responsibility to get the equipment back to the customer.
- White Glove and other delivery charges are not refundable.
- If your product was White Glove Delivered, you are responsible for delivery back to our Raleigh location.
- Returns received without an R.A.# or beyond the 30 calendar day period a will not be accepted.
- If we sent the wrong item, we will make the arrangements on our end to correct. If you require an exchange, you are responsible for getting the product back to us and having it meet the return criteria above. A restocking charge will be applied.
- If Southern Mobility reduces or waives any normal fees for your order, like White Glove Delivery or Free Shipping and you return the item, which meets the above criteria, the customer is responsible for the full amount of the discounted charge.
Unless Southern Mobility was at error with your order, return shipping/ freight is your responsibility. We highly recommend bringing items back yourself or if shipping, insuring larger items for their retail value to protect against shipping damage. Please be sure to carefully follow all return-shipping instructions that are included with your Return Authorization number. Southern Mobility is not responsible for shipping damages or shipping delays on returns.
If you call us before we have processed your order, then a 10% cancellation fee will apply. Once we process your order, the same level of fees as listed above per the returns will apply.
- For orders under $2500, a 15% fee will be applied for orders cancelled once an order has been processed or shipped. For orders over $2500, a 20% fee will be applied for orders cancelled once an order has been processed or shipped. For custom products, a 20% fee will be applied for orders cancelled once an order has been processed or shipped.
- If you cancel your order after it has shipped and refuse delivery, a 20% restocking fee and any shipping related fees will be applied to any priced item. For some items a higher restocking fee may apply. See product page for details.
All standard return policies above apply. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address above. Shipping costs will not be credited.
Once your return is received, we will issue a credit in the same manner as the purchase. Please allow up to 4 weeks for your credit to be processed. If your item is defective or was damaged in shipping, please call us or email us at the email and phone number above. We will arrange for the item to be replaced promptly.
We have multiple financing options listed on our site including Paypal, Regency and layaway. If a purchase is made through a financing option outside of layaway, their return options, may take precedence over ours.
Open Box Items
Because of the extreme discount on these items, all sales are final and no other discounts can be combined. No returns or exchanges, no exceptions.