Scooter Vehicle Lifts
Which Stair Lift is best for me? Click here for more information
Key Points to Consider When Deciding About a Stair Lift
Love your home but fear your stairs? It’s a common problem as we age – and there’s a simple solution that protects your safety and lets you keep enjoying all areas of your home, no matter which floor. Stair Lifts allow you to stay in your home when you might otherwise need to move. Don’t cut yourself off from half of your home because you think you can’t access it. You can. With a Stair Lift, you can go back to using all of your home. Now you don’t need to confine yourself to just one floor, move from your home or enter a senior living facility prematurely just to avoid the perils of a fall.
- What is a Stair Lift? A stair lift is a chair that mechanically climbs up and down a staircase on a small rail that’s attached to the stairs. It’s safe, ... Read More
- Will a Stair Lift work on my particular stairs? Yes! Stair lifts come in two main designs; one for a straight staircase and one that is designed for any type of curved stairs or ... Read More
- How much does a Stair Lift cost? Straight Stair Lifts are typically much less than a curved Stair lift since they are easier to install and use premade straight rails. Straight Stair Lifts start at $1995 to $3500 based ... Read More
- Advantages of a Stair Lift versus moving out of your home. A Stair Liftallows you to continue to have safe access to your entire home, no matter which floor you want access. It also allows you to ... Read More
- Does insurance pay for Stair Lifts? Unfortunately not, but companies like Southern Mobility and Medical do offer a Best Price Guaranty and payment options to make purchasing a Stair Lift more affordable.
Sadly, one in three seniors will suffer a fall this year. Falls involving stairs can be particularly troublesome. Stair lifts protect you from this danger and thus remove a major risk to staying in the home you love. It truly is impossible to put a price on the safety that stair lifts offer. Whether you’re concerned about a dangerous fall on your stairs or simply need a little extra help getting up and down, you’re just like millions of other aging Americans today. Stair lifts eliminate the fears and anxiety associated with navigating your stairs.