NEW! Pride Wrangler (Accepting Pre-Orders)
Financing Available: MV600
Rugged and built to last, the Wrangler® is everything you want in an outdoor scooter! Equipped with front and rear suspension, this aggressive scooter is designed for cruising on walking trails or driving around your property.
Rugged and built to last, the Wrangler® is everything you want in an outdoor scooter! Equipped with front and rear suspension, this aggressive scooter is designed for cruising on walking trails or driving around your property. Enjoy total visibility with complete LED lighting. With a user-friendly console and dual hydraulic brakes for added safety, the Wrangler is the perfect way to embrace life in the great outdoors!
- User friendly LED console displays time, temperature, miles driven and trips taken
- Adjustable delta tiller with ergonomic, wraparound handles
- USB charger built into the tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable devices
- Durable and stylish rear bumper
- Easily accessible tie-down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- Full LED lighting package includes headlights, hazard lights, rear backup sensor LED lights and directional signals
- XLR charger port
- Click Here for Brochure
- Due to this item's price, size, or uniqueness, we cannot accept returns on this product.
- Model Number: MV600
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Maximum Speed: Up to 11 mph at 350 lbs. Up to 11.4 mph at 200 lbs.
- Ground Clearance: 5.5” at motor
- Turning Radius: 94.75”
- Overall Length: 61.25”
- Overall Width: 32.5”
- Seat-to-Ground Height: 30”-31.5”
- Seat-to-Deck Height: 19.5”-21”
- Front Tires: 14.5” tubeless pneumatic
- Rear Tires: 14.5” tubeless pneumatic
- Suspension: Front and Rear (CTS Suspension)
- Range Per Charge: Up to 18.6 miles at 350 lbs. Up to 22.6 miles at 200 lbs.
- Total Weight Without Batteries: 274 lbs.
- Heaviest Piece When Disassembled: 219 lbs. (unit does not disassemble)
- Standard Seating Type: Pillow-top, limited recline
- Seat Weight: 48.6 lbs.
- Seat Material: Black vinyl
- Seat Dimensions: Width: 18”, Depth: 16.5”
- Drive System: 24-volt DC motor, rear-wheel drive, dual Inline
- Dual Braking System: Regenerative and electromechanical
- Battery Requirements: Size: (2) 75 AH Weight: 48 lbs. each
- Battery Charger: Off-board, 8 amp
- Warranty: Frame: lifetime limited / Drivetrain: 2-year limited / Electronics: 2-year limited / Battery: 6-months
Lifetime limited warranty on frame
2-year limited warranty on electronics
2-year limited warranty on drivetrain
6 Months on Batteries
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed