- Mid-Sized Scooters
- Pride Victory LX Sport w/ CTS Suspension - S710LXW
Pride Victory LX Sport w/ CTS Suspension - S710LXW
Financing Available: S710LXW
Maintain your active lifestyle with the Victory® LX Sport. Equipped with Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS), the Victory LX Sport easily handles more varied ride. Enjoy convenient storage and courtesy light under the tiller.
Victory® LX Sport 4-Wheel
Maintain your active lifestyle with the Victory® LX Sport. Equipped with Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS), the Victory LX Sport easily handles more varied ride. Enjoy convenient storage and courtesy light under the tiller. A long-lasting LED headlight ensures optimal pathway illumination. Experience great features and sporty style with the Victory LX Sport.
- 18"x18" Full Back Slider Seat
- CTS Suspension includes adjustable shocks for greater support
- Charger port easily located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles let you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- Easy-to- read voltmeter
- Rear-view mirror
- Full light package with LED headlight, rear lights and directional signals plus a under-tiller courtesy light
- Easy-to-use console features low and high-speed setting switch, speed dial, light switches, horn and directional signal buttons
- High-back limited recline seat features sliders, height and width adjustable armrests, height adjustable headrest, and swivel
- “FDA Class II Medical Device*” - Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
- Click Here for Brochure
|Model||Victory LX Sport 4-Wheel|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Front Tires||3.5"x10" solid|
|Rear Tires||3.5"x10" solid|
||up to 8 mph|
|Ground Clearance||2.2" at motor, 3.15" at mid-frame|
|Standard Seating||Type: Reclining high-back
Weight: 43 lbs.
Material: Black Vinyl
Dimensions: 18” width, 18” depth
|Weight (w/o Batteries)||160 lbs.|
|Battery Weight||30.2 lbs. each|
||Size: (2) 50 AH|
|Per Charge Range||Up to 19.7 miles at 200 lbs.
Up to 13 miles at 400 lbs.
|Battery Charger||5 amp, off-board|
|Suspension||Front and rear|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece||77 lbs. (front section)|
|Warranty||Frame: lifetime limited
Drivetrain: 2-year limited
Electronics: 2-year limited
Lifetime limited warranty on frame
2-year limited warranty on electronics
2-year limited warranty on drivetrain
6 Months Batteries
Best buy in the market after much research
Posted by John Schadt on Oct 2nd 2019
After looking for a scooter for months to carry myself at 240 pounds for 15 miles has given my wife and myself the ability to get out and do things we could not before now.
It has the power and speed anyone could need and the durability to handle most any terrain we need it to go
Customers also viewed