- Power Chairs
- Standard Power Chairs
- Jazzy Air 2
Jazzy Air 2
Financing Available: JAZZYAIR2
At the touch of a switch, the Jazzy Air® 2 elevates 12” in just 11 seconds. With a sleek, more modern look, this power chair safely drives at speeds up to 4 mph while elevated, allowing users to enjoy face-to-face social engagement.
Elevate your life to the next level!
At the touch of a switch, the Jazzy Air® 2 elevates 12” in just 11 seconds. With a sleek, more modern look, this power chair safely drives at speeds up to 4 mph while elevated, allowing users to enjoy face-to-face social engagement. With Mid-Wheel 6® Drive and Active-Trac® Suspension, the Jazzy Air® 2 offers enhanced performance and stability both indoors and out.
- High-back or solid seat pan, reclining sport seat. Seat features 2” of depth adjustment. Choice of 16”x16”-18”, 18”x18”-20”, 20”x20”-22”
- Angle, height and depth adjustable armrests
- Height adjustable headrest
- Newly re-designed lift features:
- 2” lower seat-to-floor height enables user to sit comfortably at standard table or desk
- Raises and lowers in 11 seconds by using the Air switch or VR2 joystick
- Additional features:
- Drives safely at 4 mph in the elevated position
- Integrated foot platform with rubber insert and 2”of adjustment for comfort in both the elevated and non-elevated positions
- Bright LED marker lights offers visibility in all environments
- Active-Trac® suspension with Mid-Wheel 6® Technology allows for maximum stability in the elevated and non-elevated positions
- Single-sided caster forks for enhanced maneuverability
- Under seat front storage compartment keeps your valuables accessible
- “FDA Class II Medical Device*” - Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Jazzy Air® 2
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
||Up to 4.0 mph (elevated and non-elevated position)|
||1" at motor bracket|
|Front Wheels||6" flat free|
|Drive Wheels||10" flat free|
|Rear Wheels||6" flat free|
|Drivetrain||Two motor, Mid-Wheel 6® drive|
|Braking System||"Intelligent Braking" (electronic regenerative, disc park brake)|
|Suspension Type||Active-Trac® with Mid-Wheel 6® Technology|
|High-Back Seat (max. size)||20"W x 20"-22"D|
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range||21.25” – 33”|
|Battery Size (2 required)||12 volt, U-1
Optional 40 Ah
||U1 Batteries: 24.5 lbs.
40 Ah Batteries: 32.5 lbs.
|Standard Battery Charger||5 amp, off-board|
||Up to 16.8 miles (U1)
Up to 19.2 miles (40 Ah)
|Warranty||5-year limited on frame;
13-month limited on electronics;
13-month on drive motors;
13-month limited on batteries.
5-year limited warranty on frame;
13-month limited warranty on electronics;
13-month limited warranty on drive motors
The Jazzy Air 2 Rocks!
Posted by Unknown on Sep 19th 2019
Talk about more independence---especially in little things like reaching a light switch without straining, being able to look into the mailbox, enjoying the view out higher windows, the list goes on and on. The enhanced socializing opportunities this smooth lifting power chair provides takes immobility to a new high! I can see eye to eye when my husband is preparing our meals---and, get an eye to eye hug, too! Let me add that the guys at Southern Mobility are the best! They know their stuff!
Customers also viewed