Drive Trident - 2850
Financing Available: 2850
The Trident offers a semi-reclining / sliding seat standard.The large, anti-tip front wheels feature suspension for safety and a smoother ride. 24" Turning Radius and 300lbs Weight Cap.
- Shroudless design offers easy access to internal components and batteries.
- Semi-reclining seat with adjustable headrest offers three height adjustments and two depth options.
- Armrests are padded, adjustable and removable.
- 20” width Captain’s Seat.
- Quick-release pins allow easy seat removal.
- Adjustable, flip-up footplate includes rubber front bumper to prevent damage.
- Positioning belt included.
- Seat position can be adjusted forward and backward.
- Programmable controller.
- Optional swing-away controller arm sold separately.
- Optional elevating leg rests sold separately.
- Black, flat-free non-marking wheels.
- Large, front anti-tip wheels feature suspension for safety, smoother ride and enhanced obstacle handling.
- Controller is protected by metal frame.
- Easy freewheel operation.
- Slide-out battery tray.
- Click Here for More Info
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Top Speed||4 mph|
|Maximum Range||15 miles|
|Dimensions||42.25" (L) x 27.25" (W)|
|Floor-to-Seat Height||21" - 24"|
|Controller||PG VR2 50A|
|Motors (2)||24V x 320W x 4600 rpm|
|Batteries (pair)||12V x 36AH (U1)|
|Caster Wheels||8" x 2" Solid|
|Drive Wheels||14" x 3" Flat-free|
|Base Weight||82 lbs.|
|Battery Weight (pair)||53 lbs.|
|Seat Weight||51 lbs.|
|Total Weight||186 lbs.|
|Seat Dimensions||18” (W) x 18” (D) | 20” (W) x 18” (D)|
|Warranty of Frame||Lifetime|
Warranty on Electronic Controller +
Drive Train Components
|Warranty on Batteries||12 Months|
Frame: Limited Lifetime
Electronics/Drive Train: 24 Months
Batteries: 12 Months
good outdoor chair
Posted by Unknown on Jul 25th 2018